San Jose Creditor Harassment & Abuse Attorney
Handling Creditor Harassment & Abuse.
In today's tough economy, many people are finding it harder to keep
up with their bills and can fall behind. When that happens you can count
on the fact that you will start getting collection calls, first from the
company you owe money to and then from collection companies. What they
don't tell you is that you have rights as a consumer and there are
specific things it is illegal for bill collectors to do. Under the Fair
Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA), if a collection agency violates
certain rules or regulations they may be liable for heavy fines or even
lose their license.
Why Choose Us?
- We bring 20+ years of experience to your case
- We offer free consultations
- We are devoted to protecting consumers
- We know your rights & will fight for them
For more information on
your rights, call San Jose creditor harassment lawyer Wilcox Law Firm, P.C. at 888-468-7608 today!
We will schedule a free consultation to answer all your questions and explain
your legal rights. If you have been harassed or threatened by a collection
agency in violation of the FDCPA regulations we can act on your behalf
to stop the calls and even represent you in seeking financial compensation
in a lawsuit against the guilty company.
Violations of the FDCPA
If you are subjected to any of the following violations of the FDCPA you may have
grounds to sue for damages. Such violations include:
- Repeated and incessant calls throughout the day
- Calls made before or after normal hours, before 8AM or after 9PM
- Continued calls after you have informed them in writing that you wish no
- Threatening or abusive language
- False or misleading statements about your rights or options
- Misrepresentation of who is calling or impersonating a police officer or lawyer
- Threats regarding your credit report, financial condition or reputation
Helpful Information About Collection Harassment
Click the links below for more information about stopping creditor and
collection harassment and the services offered by our firm.
When you meet with us, we will explain what your rights are and we can
assist you in stopping the bill collection calls. We specialize in helping
people who are being harassed by credit card and bill collection companies
and are dedicated to ending the abuse and threats that are sometimes made.
You have the right to seek compensation against such abusive treatment
and we can represent you and protect your best interests should you decide to sue.
Contact a San Jose Creditor Harassment & Abuse Attorney
to learn how you can stop the collection calls immediately and seek financial
damages if you have been threatened or abused.
Request my FREE Consultation