Steps to Take to Help Your Case
San Jose Debt Collection Lawyer
If you are being abused or harassed by creditors or debt collectors there
are several steps you can take to help yourself:
1. Save ALL collection letters you receive, do not throw any away, regardless
of how innocent they look.
2. Save ALL voice mail messages left for you, regardless of how innocent
3. Save ALL telephone bills.
4. Take photographs of your telephone's caller I.D. information.
5. Tale notes of the date and time of all calls or messages, whether you
spoke to the debt collector or not, and be sure to write down the debt
collector's name, company name, and telephone number
6. Save ALL of your notes regarding collection calls, even handwritten
notes, things you quickly jotted down on scrap paperm etc.
7. Call a consumer protection attorney!
Get the Help You Need
If you are being abused or harassed by a debt collector you should contact
a consumer protection attorney that has experience dealing with creditors
and debt collectors. Ronald Wilcox is a San Jose collection harassment
attorney that has more than 20 years of experience helping consumers deal
with financial problems.
A San Jose creditor harassment lawyer is available to provide you with
immediate assistance in your case if you are being harassed by creditors
and debt collectors, and will fight diligently to see that
your rights are full upheld. Contact us and we can help you better understand your
rights and do what it takes to STOP the